Our 9 goals to achieve voluntary simplicity and a box free life are:
- to be free of boxes of stuff. If it’s not something we use on a daily basis and truly need or love, it’s got to go.
- to eat only simple foods that are nutritious, organic, vegetarian/vegan whole foods that are easy to prepare
- to live in an environment where we can bike, walk or use public transport and be car free
- to be able to fit all of our possessions into one small bag each and only one small container of kitchen supplies
- to travel, to live, to love life without the constraints of maintaining a home, having excess physical possessions or working at jobs we that don’t feed our spirits. Without the stuff, we don’t need the home, without the home, we don’t need the jobs
- to generate an income from things that we enjoy
- to have the time and money to travel and explore our passions
- to post on this blog weekly to track our progress and hopefully help others
- to start a YouTube channel about our adventures by the end of this year
Summing it all up, our goal is to remove all of the things from our lives that don’t have a place in our future in order to open up space for new opportunities to enter.
Here’s his latest video